To provide Financial Capital and Education to the poorest entrepreneurs in this world. To empower each individual to become self-reliant. To provide for meaningful, life-changing ways that will give each family a chance to regain their dignity with means to sustain themselves independently. To eradicate chronic poverty forever with Education and Micro loans.
A Letter From America Tang
Lending Hope Foundation is a non-profit organization established for the purpose of helping the world's poorest entrepreneurs with Education and Capital to start or sustain a small business. What makes Lending Hope unique in the area of microfinance is that we provide our candidates with the primordial tools to start a micro-business. Beginning with free business workshops, funded by Lending Hope, we provide our micro-entrepreneurs with basic business training and education. Upon the completion of the economic program, our recipients receive initial Capital to enable them to start a microenterprise. We aim to help the poorest and most vulnerable, especially women and young people in displaced areas. We focus on areas mostly in the outskirts of capitals of third world countries.
Microcredit has been proven to be the most effective way to alleviate poverty. Our system empowers each individual to become self-reliant and gives them a chance to regain their dignity by giving them the means to independently provide for their families and themselves. Our goal is for permanent changes in the livelihoods of thousands of people.
Lending Hope's vision is a world where everybody has the chance to develop their lives to their full potential, and at the very least, be able to provide for themselves, in a sustainable way, the basic needs of food, clothing and shelter. Therefore, our participants live with dignity in a society of liberty and justice.
The Conceptual Framework of Lending Hope Foundation lies in the understanding of the Integral Human Development, the key elements of which are:
· The wellbeing of each and every person in all areas: socio-economic, cultural, political, spiritual and ecological.
· Solidarity, by emphasizing the inalienable rights of the individual, but with those rights come the responsibilities of each person and of every person to one another.
· Liberty and justice in a society that respects the dignity of every person.
The following summarizes Lending Hope's Approach:
· We strive to achieve maximum results with the limited resources given.
· We value stewardship of donated funds.
· We move with urgency to effectively reach out and help people realize meaningful changes that will improve their livelihood for the long term.
· We act responsibly, equitably, ethically while providing new opportunities to many.
· We acknowledge that every day we learn something new. There is always room for improvement, growth and change.
Help us spread hope by either providing a donation to lend to a struggling poverty-level entrepreneur or by contributing your skills and time to assists us in growing our organization.
Use your skills or simply just pitch in your time to help us grow, improve and refine our organization.
Connect with us